Aristocrat Leisure Ltd (ASX: ALL) announced the publication of its sustainability disclosures for the 2023 financial year on the Group’s website. These detailed disclosures provide updated information, data and insights, sharing Aristocrat’s progress against its most material sustainability priorities across the pillars of Product Responsibility, Business Operations and People and Community.
The disclosures show that Aristocrat made significant strides forward over the year, particularly in pursuing industry leadership in responsible gameplay, taking action on climate, elevating women across the enterprise and improving supply chain ethics.
Key highlights include:
- continued strengthening in responsible gameplay governance, with the launch of a new suite of tailored policies and compulsory training rolling out across the business;
- completion of Australia’s first cashless gaming trial in NSW, with insights collated to help inform future initiatives;
- innovations in player education and engagement, with the launch of our first ever “positive play” consumer marketing campaign in the United States, and the rolling out of the next generation of targeted player messaging in a key social casino app;
- submission of proposed Science Based emissions reduction Targets to the SBTi, marking a key milestone in Aristocrat’s decarbonisation journey;
- updating of Aristocrat’s Supplier Code of Conduct, further embedding climate, anti-modern slavery and other key commitments through the business’ supply chain and
- increasing the representation of women on our Board to over 44%, among executive levels to over 45% and across the whole company to over 32%, compared to Aristocrat’s 2025 targets of no less than 40%, 40% and 35% women respectively.
Aristocrat’s full 2023 sustainability disclosures are available here: www.aristocrat.com/sustainability. A summary document is also available on the website.
Aristocrat CEO & Managing Director Trevor Croker said: “Aristocrat’s approach to sustainability is all about ensuring we keep pace with the expectations of our stakeholders, and are able to reduce risks, capture opportunities and maintain the support of those upon whom our long-term success depends, in a fast-changing world.”
“Annual disclosures encourage conversations on these vital issues and help us solicit feedback on how we’re tracking and where we have room to do more. We look forward to deepening this dialogue with all stakeholders in the coming months, and further improving both our substantive sustainability efforts, and our disclosures over time.”
Investors: James Coghill
General Manager, Investor Relations
Mobile: (61) 412 426 272
Media: Peter Brookes
Mobile: (61) 407 911 389