Aristocrat has released its 2022 Sustainability Disclosures outlining progress made across all our sustainability priorities and highlighting our commitment to our value of ‘Good Business, Good Citizen’.
Responsible Gameplay remains our highest priority, and we’re also making steady progress on plans to decarbonise Aristocrat’s business. We also continue to invest in our people and take action towards social change in those areas where we can have meaningful impact.
Key highlights outlined in the 2022 Sustainability Disclosures include:
- Information on Aristocrat’s Responsible Gameplay (RG) governance, policies and progress across the Group, Gaming, Pixel United and Anaxi, including the launch of the Digital Wallet trial in Australia and player-facing RG messaging in Pixel United.
- Aristocrat’s strong governance, privacy and data security programs.
- An expanded account of our responsible sourcing efforts including results of our supplier sustainability assessment, supplier diversity progress, and prevention of modern slavery in our supply chain.
- A summary of Aristocrat’s decarbonisation journey and plan to establish the emissions dataset for our baseline year on our way to setting a science-based emissions reduction target in late 2023.
- Responsible Gameplay remains our highest priority, and we’re also making steady progress on plans to decarbonise Aristocrat’s business. We also continue to invest in our people and take action towards social change in those areas where we can have meaningful impact.
- Progress made in support of our other social priorities, including employee health, safety and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion and responsible sourcing. Key call outs include the support provided for our people in Ukraine impacted by Russia’s invasion and the ongoing conflict, Aristocrat’s commitment to sign up to HESTA’s 40:40 vision, community partnerships across the globe, and special recognition received for our community contributions and support.
Aristocrat Chief Executive Officer Trevor Croker said Aristocrat has made material progress and remains focused on delivering positive long-term benefits for our people, customers, players and business stakeholders.
“We’re committed to being realistic and transparent with our targets and remain focused on where we can have the most meaningful impact.
“Thank you to the many people and teams across our global business who have contributed to the preparation of these Sustainability Disclosures, whose ideas, passions and drive have led the progress we’re proud to be sharing.
“In 2023, Aristocrat will focus on continuing to lead our industry in responsible gameplay, accelerating our decarbonisation as a business through a robust emissions reduction target, and building our investment in our people and be an employer of choice,” Mr Croker said.
To learn more about Aristocrat’s 2022 Sustainability Disclosures click here.
General Manager, Investor Relations
Mobile: (61) 412 426 272
Chief Corporate Affairs Officer
Mobile: (61) 409 239 459