Erik van den Berg, Vice-President of Sales & Business Development for Aristocrat’s casino interests in EMEA, said, “Our diverse portfolio strives to meet the broad range of needs across and within varied European, Middle Eastern and African markets.”
“Our global design and development teams continue to build on previous successes with a balance of proven and brand-new maths models, imaginative ways of using renowned characters and stunning, new methods of delivery to ensure our customers’ gaming floors can continue to deliver for players across the region.”
Following hugely successful introductions in North America and Australia, the Helix™ XT cabinet now begins its roll-out across selected EMEA markets, offering a premium-style housing for standard sale games. This upright cabinet displays portrait content on a 4K 42-inch P-curve screen, complemented by an LCD topper and enhanced virtual button deck.
“Many new Aristocrat games are now being developed in both dual-screen and portrait formats, allowing operators even more flexibility in gaming floor presentation,” explained Erik van den Berg. “And we have taken steps to ensure that this new cabinet form factor is well supported with a proven game library from launch.”
Aristocrat’s new range of C-Series™ core games offers outstanding diversity, with highlights including:
- Trending persistence and metamorphism in Joe Blow™ Gold and Joe Blow™ Diamonds, combined with character theming inspired by Where’s The Gold™;
- Block Bonanza™ adds a metamorphic twist to reel games, with cash-on-reel prizes from a laterally spinning wheel dropping down onto the reel set. In addition, Rio™ and Hawaii™ offer two distinctly exotic base game themes;
- 9 Princes of the Dragon King™ sees Asian-themed Koi™ and Tiger™ adding more metamorphic game play elements along with escalating returns and player-selectable multi-denom options;
- The Wild Wild™ series of games, fronted by Wild Wild Nugget™ and Wild Wild Samurai™, brings new frequent wild features, together with reel growth, free games, replacement wilds and wild multipliers;
- Brand extensions of some of Aristocrat’s most popular characters include: Buffalo™ Max and 5 Dragons™ Gold Max, with extended free games selections and scaling volatility; Sun & Moon™ Gold, a classic favourite injected with reel growth, multi reel sets and a new re-spin feature; Fortune King™ Rapid, with more choose-your-volatility options and special scatters introduced; and 5 Kings™, a 5 Dragons™ derivative resplendent with mythical Korean styling;
- Timeless Classics, faithfully reproduced with upgraded graphics, include Brazil™, Choy Sun Returns™, Pompeii™, Wild Panda™ and Wings over Olympus™.
Aristocrat is also launching inspired new concepts in the J-Series™, for those who love jackpots, comprising:
- Ultimate Wheel Blast™, with its industry-first metamorphic jackpot wheels and upgrade mechanics across two base game themes, African Fortunes™ and Alaskan Dreams™;
- Cash Boost™, with superbly animated themes Mystical Jungle™ and Mystical Light™ offering scalable bonus prizes, free games, win multipliers and random wild reels;
- Cash Panther™ and Thunder Wolf™, two new themes in the mid~high denom Hit it Hot Jackpots™ SAP family, with ‘must hit by’ mystery triggered jackpot progressives.
Erik van den Berg concluded, “We continue with the theme ‘It’s all about what’s inside’ at ICE 2019, reflecting a sharp focus on innovation, people and products and we look forward to sharing our vision of ‘what’s next’ with our valued partners and stakeholders on Stand S5-150.”